Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:06:07 AM(UTC)

nbozic  
nbozic

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I need to pull images from a SQL Server database (in .cmp format) via Visual Basic and LEADTools raster imaging to extract JPG images... I am currently using an evaluation version of LEADTools Raster Imaging.

I got some code examples from another developer, but I ran into problems when trying to open the project. Visual Basic 2005 Express keeps complaining that it can't locate the "ltocx11n.ocx" file (which is referenced in a file called "frmImage.frm").

What is this ltocx11n.ocx file and where is it supposed to be located? Does it come standard with evaluation versions? I did a global file search for "ltocx11n.ocx" on my machine, and couldn't find anything...

I would appreciate any pointers. Thanks!

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2007 2:32:43 AM(UTC)

nbozic  
nbozic

Groups: Registered

Any thoughts?

I also noticed that ltocx11n.ocx references the following DLL files (among other ones) which it cannot locate:

LTDIS11N.DLL
LTEFX11N.DLL
LTFIL11N.DLL
LTIMG11N.DLL
LTKRN11N.DLL
LTTWN11N.DLL
DWMAPI.DLL

I am running an older script that references the "LEAD Tools 11.5 library". What I actually have installed on the machine is "LEADTOOLS Main EVAL 15".
How do I compensate for this?
I would definitely appreciate if you let me know, especially since this is a time-pressing matter.

Thanks.

#3 Posted : Monday, March 26, 2007 3:44:41 AM(UTC)

Otis  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

The OCX "ltocx11n.ocx" is our V11 OCX. The other files are dependencies used for file IO, display, etc. V14.5 of our SDK ships with the OCX control which you can substitute for the V11 OCX. Most of the IO and processing functions will be the same but if you are using any of the TWAIN scanning functionality, this portion will be different and will require you write some new code. There are TWAIN demos that ship with the SDK however that will help you get started with this.