Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2006 3:01:54 AM(UTC)
hemantbkulkarni

Groups: Registered

Hi all,

I want to print images into black and white which are originally in true color using Lead Raster View 14.5, C#.Net 2003 and Crystal Report 9.

My Images are in the MS SQL 2000 Database which are in true color. I want to convert them into Black and White before I send them to Crystal Report for printing.

I tried these two methods to do this color conversion:

1) In Raster View control (14.5) I changed Hue, Saturation, Brightness and Contrast
using Raster View Process class. But it is not the right method to convert
into Black and White. It only gives appearance of Black and White. Size of the Image remains same as color image.

2) We used ColorRes method of Lead Raster Process. It also did give result. In
this method it is possible to fix bits/pixel to 1 (as Black and White takes 1 bit/pixel).

Now how to convert these color images into Black and White using Lead Raster controls 14.5. with C#.Net 2003?

Thanks in advance.

--

Regards,
 Hemath Kulkarni

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2006 7:13:17 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hello Hemath,

To convert your colored images into black and white images, use the ColorRes method as follows:

RasterProc.ColorRes (LEADRasterView1.Raster, 1, CRP_OPTIMIZEDPALETTE, CRD_FLOYDSTEINDITHERING, 0)