Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2006 4:55:28 AM(UTC)
PeterHouse

Groups: Registered

I am trying to display a complete image in one control, LEAD1.  I would like to draw a rectangle in a specific location and display the area within the rectangle in a second control LEAD2.

I have spent a lot of time reading the manual and am confused by what seem to me to be inconsistencies between the manual and a sample application I DLed from knowledgebase article 129LHQ.  On pages 151-154 of the manual it shows how the four rectangles are created and all properties are POSITIVE.  In the sample code some of these values are NEGATIVE and I do not understand why.

Also,  Since the second control does not have the same aspect ratio as the rectangle, I would like to show the complete drawn rectangle in the LEAD2 control with either a right side or bottom side blank as appropriate.

Can anyone explain this or show where I can get more information on line?

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, June 12, 2006 1:04:05 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello,

I am attaching a small LEADTOOLS OCX VB6.0 project that shows how to load an image on LEAD1 control, zoom it using the mouse and then show the zoomed portion on LEAD2 control.

Please check the project and let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support
File Attachment(s):
OCXv14Test_Load_Zoom.zip (2kb) downloaded 66 time(s).