Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2016 11:47:05 PM(UTC)

pocgoc  
pocgoc

Groups: Registered

Hi
In the CaptureCtrl application i've created
I want to select the Screen Capture as the source, but  i get a error once i select it.
The error is as follows:
"LTMM: ERROR The Specficed Error Could not be found"

Is there a list of requirements / prerequesties to get the Lead Capture Tool as a source.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 6:50:53 AM(UTC)

Aaron  
Aaron

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Hi,

As long as the Screen Capture DLL is on your machine and registered then you should be able to connect to it just by selecting the Screen Capture filter as your selected video device. The LEADTOOLS Multimedia installer does all this for you if you ran a full install. Are you able to select and use the Screen Capture filter using our Capture demo here:

C:\LEADTOOLS 19\Shortcuts\Multimedia\Capture\DirectShow\Dotnet Class Library

This would tell us if this is an issue with your machine or if this is an issue within your code.

We also have a tutorial for using the CaptureCtrl if you would like to take a look at the tutorial as a reference to the application you developed:

https://www.leadtools.com/help/leadtools/v19/dh/multimedia/to/leadtools.topics.multimedia~leadtools.topics.multimedia.creatingadirectshowcaptureapplication.html
Aaron Brasington
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2016 12:32:24 AM(UTC)

pocgoc  
pocgoc

Hi,
The Screen Capture Filter work on the demo, expect for screen capture is only 320x240.

I do i reference the Screen Capture Filter correctly?
Is it referenced via the COM ?

#4 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2016 2:38:07 AM(UTC)

pocgoc  
pocgoc

Hi
I didn't realize i had to Regsrv32 DSKernel2.dll and LMScrCap2.dll.
The error is gone now. I can use the Screen Capture Driver by Leadtools.

But the only resolution to choose from is
320x240

#5 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2016 4:02:20 AM(UTC)

Aaron  
Aaron

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Hi Robert,

All our DirectShow filters are written in C, so you will need to reference the C DLL for the Screen Capture filter in Visual Studio. Visual Studio will automatically generate an Interop DLL for you to use in .NET applications. You can find the Screen Capture filter here:

\LEADTOOLS 19\Redist\MM\CDLL\Win32\LMScrCap2.dll

Once you have the Screen Capture filter referenced in Visual Studio, you can use the GetSubObject method to get the filter from the control an programmatically manipulate the properties that way. It looks like you already have this done in your SetScreenCapture method above.

The Screen Capture filter does not have a property to set the resolution/size, but these reference steps could also be done with our Resize filter to change the resolution/size of the video as well:

https://www.leadtools.com/help/leadtools/v19/multimedia/filters/leadvideoresizefilter(2.0)_ui.html

\LEADTOOLS 19\Redist\MM\CDLL\Win32\RequiresLicensing\LMVRsz2.dll

What are you using at the moment to populate your drop down list for the resolution/size?

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us back.
Aaron Brasington
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo