Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 26, 2013 12:26:18 AM(UTC)
Daidaiyu

Groups: Registered

By the way , I want to show the area of one region , I've tried to set a tag on the image , but when it comes to different regions in different RasterImage pages , it fails . Is there some way to show the area like ruler annotation does ?
Thanks ~

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, December 26, 2013 6:05:57 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. The region area is not associated with a specific tag automatically. You will have to update the tags every time the region changes or the image changes.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#3 Posted : Thursday, December 26, 2013 3:43:03 PM(UTC)
Daidaiyu

Groups: Registered

Thank you very much , Maen ~
If one cell has two RasterImages , each image has a region with different area , then cell.SetTag() cannot show both the areas , right ?
Forget about the tag , I wonder if there is some other way to show the area of each region .
Thanks ~
Daidaiyu

#4 Posted : Thursday, December 26, 2013 10:19:18 PM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

If you mean that you want to show the area for each region in the image, you can do this by handling the SelectedSubCellChanged event as follows:
+----------------+
void Cell_SelectedSubCellChanged(object sender, MedicalViewerActiveSubCellChangedEventArgs e)
{         
MedicalViewerMultiCell cell = (MedicalViewerMultiCell)medicalViewer1.Cells[e.CellIndex];

cell.Image.Page = e.SubCellIndex + 1;

if (cell.Image.HasRegion)
{            
cell.SetTag(e.SubCellIndex, 1, MedicalViewerTagAlignment.TopLeft, MedicalViewerTagType.UserData, cell.Image.CalculateRegionArea().ToString());
}
}
+----------------+

If this is not what you're trying to do, please give me more details about your requirements.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support