Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2012 9:02:17 PM(UTC)

kb7  
kb7

Groups: Registered

Hello,

Is it possible to use cobb angle by once selecting the cobb angle annotation as we do in case of simple angle. Like once select the tool and then the whole operation can be done with that tool i.e. drawing lines and making angle.Is this possible in case of cobb angle annotation i.e. can we just select the cobb angle tool and draw both the line with the same tool and get cobb angle rather than going for all these steps( first select the Line1 tool then draw, then select the Line2 tool and draw, then select the cobb angle).

Thanks.....

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2012 6:27:39 AM(UTC)

Daoud  
Daoud

The current implementation of Cobb angle tool allows you to just draw two lines and it calculates the Cobb angle between the two lines.
Is this what you want? If it is not what you want, please explain what you mean in more detail.

#3 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2012 6:03:56 PM(UTC)

kb7  
kb7

Hello,

Actually, I don't want to select the "Set Line1" and "Set Line2" from the menu one by one to draw two lines as shown in the "MedicalViewer_CobbAngle" demo provided by Leadtools. I just want to select single menu item i.e. Cobb angle once and want to do the whole operation with only that tool like drawing two line and as soon as the drawing of two lines get completed it itself will show the Cobb angle no need to select the third menu item i.e. Get Cobb Angle.

Thanks..

#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:23:07 AM(UTC)

Daoud  
Daoud

Our demo already does this. In the demos you will have to just set the action key ( for example left mouse button) then draw two lines and it will immediately calculate the Cobb Angle.
Please refer to our Medical Viewer demo.

#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:36:14 PM(UTC)

kb7  
kb7

But in Medical Viewer Demo_original, I have not find any menu for Cobb Angle. I am also attaching a screen shot of Medical Viewer Demo with annotation menu.
I only found the Cobb angle demo on the forum post "http://support.leadtools.com/CS/forums/40624/ShowPost.aspx".
Is it possible for you to provide me the demo for what you discussed above?

Thanks....

File Attachment(s):
MV17.5.zip (671kb) downloaded 37 time(s).

#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:16:54 AM(UTC)

Daoud  
Daoud

Go to our Medical Viwer Demo, from Actions -> Cobb Angle then draw two lines and automatically the angle will be calculated.
See attached image.

File Attachment(s):
CoBB_Angle.png (791kb) downloaded 49 time(s).

#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:47:11 PM(UTC)

kb7  
kb7

Hello,

I have checked all the menu of Medical Viewer Demo, but didn't get any menu of Cobb Angle. In "Action" menu I only have only 6 options i.e. Window Level, Alpha, Scale, Magnify, Stack, Offset. Can you please send me the demo you have or some sample to do the same?

Thanks....

#8 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 5:03:17 AM(UTC)

Daoud  
Daoud

Please note that Cobb Angle is only exist for .NET programming interface and was added in LEADTOOLS v17.5.
If you don't have the latest setup of v17.5, which was released about 10 days ago, please download it from our website.