Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2020 3:46:37 PM(UTC)
Rob Cline

Groups: Registered

When I try to Load document from file I am getting the following error:
Message=Method not found: 'Boolean Leadtools.RasterDefaults.DeleteTemporaryFile(System.String)'.
Source=Leadtools.Document

I am using the 64 bit leadtools V20 versions of Leadtools.dll and Leadtools.document.dll.
Along with numerous other Leadtools dlls.
I have confirmed in my code that RasterDefaults does not have a Method DeleteTemporaryFile available.

Any help would be appreciated.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2020 10:26:04 AM(UTC)
Rob Cline

Actual code below:
// Get and delete previous TemporaryFile
string tempFile = RasterDefaults.GetTemporaryFileName();
RasterDefaults.DeleteTemporaryFile(tempFile); // This throws error 'RasterDefaults' does not contain a definition for 'DeleteTemporaryFile'

// Check if there is a reviewed version of the document already saved to cache except in File mode.
// In File mode always load the image from the filepath (i.e. path) specified, not from cache.
bool loadFromCache = cache.Contains(strSequenceNo, "");
if (loadFromCache && DocMode != Constants.DocumentMode.File)
{
LoadDocumentFromCache(strSequenceNo);
}
else
{
switch (DocMode)
{
case Constants.DocumentMode.File:
leadDocument = DocumentFactory.LoadFromFile(path, loadDocOptions); // This code throws the error noted above
break;

#3 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2020 11:00:30 AM(UTC)
Marcus Andra

Groups: Registered, Manager, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)

Hi Rob,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for providing the code snippet. I was able to test the DeleteTemporaryFile Method with the latest installation of our toolkit found on our website: https://www.leadtools.co...=main&linkloc=navbar

tempfile.png

If I'm understanding correctly, this method does not exist for you in your implementation. This method falls under the Leadtools Assembly, which means that you should have access to this method after including the Leadtools.dll into your project. If you right click on the Leadtools.dll you are referencing, and then select properties, you should be able to navigate and see the file version of the dll. The Leadtools.dll File version that I checked this with is 20.0.0.101.

If your DLL does not match this, please uninstall the older v20 SDK you have on your machine, and install our most recent installation using the first link I provided. You may be using an older version of our toolkit which may be causing you this conflict. Please check this and let us know your results. If you are getting the same issue with our most recent DLLs, please reach back out to us

Thanks,
Marcus Andra
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo
thanks 1 user thanked Marcus Andra for this useful post.
Rob Cline on 5/14/2020(UTC)

#4 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2020 12:54:49 PM(UTC)
Rob Cline

Thank you!

That solved the problem.
I had version 20.0.0.25.

How can I know that a newer version is available within the version 20 libraries.

#5 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2020 3:22:03 PM(UTC)
Marcus Andra

Groups: Registered, Manager, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)

Hi Rob,

I'm happy to hear this has fixed your issue. Currently, we don't provide these details for all updates pushed to our v20 toolkit. We do however provide a blog post and make announcements on our website which discuss any major releases or changes. You can find this here:

https://www.leadtools.com/blog/news/lead-releases-innovative-document-and-medical-imaging-technologies/

https://www.leadtools.com/corporate/press/2019/lead-releases-innovative-document-and-medical-imaging-technologies
(See the Press Release History section)

Please feel free to email us at support@leadtools.com, or contact us through our live chat which we offer Monday - Friday 8:30am to 6:00pm EST if you have any questions about the latest version we offer.

Thanks,
Marcus Andra
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo
thanks 1 user thanked Marcus Andra for this useful post.
Rob Cline on 5/14/2020(UTC)