Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 11:42:09 PM(UTC)

sky2009  
sky2009

Groups: Registered

Hello,

Sorry to trouble you.
My leadtools version is 15.0J

I have two papers. Then start to scan front . The first paper is normal scanned.When the second paper is scanning, paper Jam has happend. Then I delete the first image(the first paper). Beacause the second paper is jammed,so in the image directory,there is nothing.

I open scanner,get the jammed paper and put this paper into feeder. Then continue to scan.This paper is scanned successfully.But in the image directory,there are two same image saved.

I only scan one paper,but this case ,there are two same image. If I scan front and black,there will four image.

Why?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 11:49:34 PM(UTC)

sky2009  
sky2009

AcquirePageEvent source:

Private Sub AcquirePageEvent(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As TwainAcquirePageEventArgs)
        Dim strImageFileName As String
        Dim intDegrees As Integer

' get file name
        strImageFileName = GetImageFileName()

' get degrees
        intDegrees = GetDegrees()

If intDegrees <> ENM_ORIENTATION.DEGREES_0 Then
            RotateImage(intDegrees, e.Image)
        End If

' save image
        _codecs.Save(e.Image, strImageFileName, fileFormat, e.Image.BitsPerPixel)

End Sub

#3 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2009 3:58:47 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

When the paper jam happens, do you continue scanning in the same Twain Session? Try to shutdown the session and start a new session and see if this fixes the double scanning problem.

#4 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2009 7:46:05 PM(UTC)

sky2009  
sky2009

Thanks for your reply.

I have confirmed that I continue scanning in the same Twain Session.

If  I shutdown the session and create new session, I think that will solve this problem.

But I don't want to do like this beacause I have set some capablity before scan. If I shutdown that session,I am afraid that these capablity will lose. Then I use the new session to continue scanning and not reset these capablity that will be wrong. If I reset these capablity,run speed will be slow.So I don't want to do like that.

Do you have the better method to solve this problem?

Or give me some ideas.

Waiting your reply

#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2009 4:08:42 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Since you are recovering from a paper jam situation, I think you already lost the scanning speed feature. This means you will not lose much more by setting a few capability values.

In any case, there is no feature in LEADTOOLS to correct for a 'double scan' case like the one you're getting.