LEADTOOLS Forms Recognition
and Processing SDK
LEADTOOLS Forms Recognition and Processing technology provides unmatched document analysis and data extraction capabilities for .NET (C# & VB), C/C++ and Web developers. LEADTOOLS incorporates a comprehensive collection of state of the art features — scanning, image cleanup, OCR, OMR, ICR, Barcode and more — to automate the entire document image life cycle and yield unprecedented savings in time and resources.
Just how much can LEADTOOLS Forms Recognition and Processing save you and your company? Click here to calculate your return on investment!
Overview of LEADTOOLS Forms Recognition and Processing SDK Technology
- Recognize and extract form fields regardless of image resolution, scale, and other form generation characteristics
- Machine printed Characters and Numerals (OCR)
- Hand Written Characters and Numerals (ICR)
- Checkboxes and bubbles from surveys and tests (OMR)
- 1D (Linear) and 2D barcodes including UPC, EAN, Code 128, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, USPS and 4-state
- Images for extracting signatures, pictures, logos, fingerprints, etc.
- Device independent (scanners, printers, computer generated forms, resolutions)
- World-class accuracy and speed
- Classify and process both single and multi-page forms, including individual and out of order pages
- Use regular expressions to find and validate text
- Organize forms into categories and sub-categories
- Automatic detection and correction of page orientation and skew angle
- Enhance recognition accuracy with powerful document cleanup and pre-processing
- Comprehensive confidence reporting for each form field type
- Character location, size and baseline
- Character attributes (end of word, end of line, end of paragraph, etc.)
- Font properties (monospace, proportional, serf, sans-serif, bold, italic, underline, strikethrough)
- Confidence values
- Unique color and bitonal image recognition for scanned documents and pictures
- Load and save form identification information as XML for simplified storage and editing
- Utilize LEADTOOLS Fast Twain to rapidly scan documents
- Multithreaded support for running OCR in high performance, server-based applications
- Native 32 and 64 bit forms recognition and processing binaries
Other LEADTOOLS SDK Technologies Related to Forms Recognition and Processing
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) for processing machine printed text
- Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) for processing hand written text
- Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) for capturing data from surveys and tests
- Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) for checks
- Fast TWAIN Scanning
- Document Image Processing
- Formats Overview
LEADTOOLS SDK Products that Include Forms Recognition and Processing
Hover over each product for a description. Click for more details.
The LEADTOOLS Recognition Imaging SDK is a handpicked collection of LEADTOOLS SDK features designed to build end-to-end document imaging applications as part of an enterprise level document automation solution that requires scanning, OCR, OMR, forms recognition and processing, archival, annotation and display functionality. This powerful set of tools utilizes LEAD's industry LEADing image processing technology to intelligently identify document features that can be used to recognize any type of scanned or faxed form image.
The LEADTOOLS Document Imaging Suite SDK is a comprehensive collection of LEADTOOLS SDK features designed to build end-to-end document imaging applications within enterprise level document automation solutions that requires capture, OCR, OMR, forms recognition and processing, PDF, print capture, archival, annotation and display functionality. This powerful set of tools utilizes LEAD's industry LEADing image processing technology to intelligently identify document features that can be used to recognize any type of scanned or faxed form image.