LEADTOOLS 2D Barcode Module
The LEADTOOLS 2D Barcode Module seamlessly adds 2D barcode creation, detection and decoding to LEADTOOLS imaging SDKs, and is the most comprehensive read and write 2D barcode SDK available. LEADTOOLS is LEADing the industry with high speed and very accurate barcode read and write for several 2D barcode types and sub-types including PDF417, MicroPDF417, QR Code, and Data Matrix.
What's Included in the LEADTOOLS 2D Barcode Module?
LEADTOOLS 2D Barcode Module Seamlessly Adds 2D Barcode Technology to
LEADTOOLS 2D Barcode Module is Included With
Why Choose LEADTOOLS Barcode
- LEADTOOLS Barcode Modules are the most comprehensive barcode toolkits on the market, supporting both reading and writing of over 100 barcode types and sub-types, including all major 1D and 2D barcodes.
- LEADTOOLS offers the fastest barcode recognition speed. Our superior speed reduces "bottle neck" issues in high speed scanning applications. In addition, you can maximize the benefits of today's high speed processors by taking advantage of multiple threads and cores.
- LEADTOOLS is designed to allow our developers to add new barcode types and barcode "flavors" rapidly. If you find a barcode that we cannot recognize, we will be able to update our engine quickly to add the barcode type.
- Clean noisy or damaged images to improve recognition accuracy with powerful document image processing and enhancement technology by pairing LEADTOOLS Barcode Modules with LEADTOOLS Document Imaging SDKs.
- Integrating barcode functionality into your application is very easy - reading and writing barcodes can be accomplished with only a few lines of code.
- LEADTOOLS Barcode Modules support both bitonal and color barcode images.
- LEADTOOLS Barcode Modules are optimized to provide very high accuracy even on poor quality images with damaged barcodes. The better the accuracy, the less human interaction that is required, resulting in substantial savings of time and money.
- LEADTOOLS offers several other toolkits that can be integrated with the Barcode Modules. These SDKs include many additional imaging features such as extensive image file format support for reading and writing several raster, vector, and document file types, numerous image processing routines, document image clean-up, annotation, compression, scanning, medical imaging components, multimedia components, and mobile device support.
Platforms and Programming Interfaces
Support and Documentation
- Source code for many demo projects to help jump-start your development
- Comprehensive documentation for every function, method, property and event and various "How To Use" topics
- Free technical support