Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 9, 2005 12:07:28 AM(UTC)

srini  
srini

Groups: Registered

For my prject its required to use RasterImageViewer on ASP.NET web page so that user can select any image and annotate it and save it from net. But RasterImageViewer is not a web component. Thats why i am not able to create web user control to use it on web page in Asp.net. Even i tried to make 'Windows User control' in vb.net and tried to use on web page in asp.net. Thats not working properly.

I am using leadtools dotnet class library to make this application.

Please any body give me solution for me. I am very thankful to you.

Thanks and regards

Srinivas P

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2005 4:48:47 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello,

Our .NET classes are based on Windows.Forms so they are for VB.NET and C# desktop applications, not for use in Internet Explorer client-side applications.
However, you can use LEADTOOLS for .NET on the server side.
We are currently building examples as needed. To request a specific example, please provide more information about your requirements.

If you want client-side (rich client) functionality, you can use the LEADTOOLS COM/ActiveX controls on a web page.
The client goes to your web page and downloads a CAB file which installs our ActiveX/COM controls to their local PC.
If you download the complete LEADTOOLS evaluation, you can find a sample ASP demo under:
\Program Files\LEAD Technologies,
Inc\LEADTOOLS14\examples\COM\WEBDEMOS\SRVRIMGP

While these are ASP examples, the same concept of adding an OBJECT tag with a CAB file and LPK file applies to the ASP.NET clients.

Regards,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:10:29 PM(UTC)

srini  
srini

Groups: Registered

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Now i started making ActiveX Control using VB 6.0  and LeadTools Document Imaging Suite components. And its working fine tooo.

Now i have another requirement to show thumbnails on the ASP.NET web page. I can't use any existing thumbnail bars. Because my requirement is to show all pages as Thumbnails for given tiff file along with CHECKBOX on top of every thumbnail so that user can select any pages and those selected pages can be deleted and made another tiff file.

So i want some way to show thumbnails for given file and page number. It should be light weight component so that my page should be faster even loaded with 100's of thumbnails.

Can any body tell me good solution for this problem.

Thanks in advacne

Srinivas

#4 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2005 5:15:51 AM(UTC)

Bashar  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Srinivas,

You can use our ImageList control for this purpose.  This control
doesn't provide the check box feature, but you can select multiple items from the thumbnail list and delete them.  Will this do?

Bashar Abdulqaiyume
LEAD Technologies, Inc.