Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2012 11:35:06 AM(UTC)
jpachecor

Groups: Registered

Hello all,
I'm new using Leadtools, and it has been asked to me to convert a tif file with G3 compression to a file with G4 compression. I'd like to ask how easy is do this with leadtools?, and what are the steps I should follow in order to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance for your help and have a nice day.
Regards,
Jorge Pacheco

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2012 4:38:44 AM(UTC)

JamesD  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hello Jorge,

Take a look at this tutorial called "Reading and writing pages."

http://www.leadtools.com/help/leadtools/v175/dh/to/leadtools.topics~leadtools.topics.writingreadingpages.html

It deals with reading and writing multipage tiffs, but you can replace the parts that deal with multiple images and just replace that code with references to just one image. The portion of code that lets you specify the output format is the method called codecs.Save. One of the parameters for this method lets you specify output codec. To save as a G4 Tiff, you would specify the parameter RasterImageFormat.CcittGroup4.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2012 9:59:41 AM(UTC)
jpachecor

Groups: Registered

Hello James,
Just to thank you for your help. It was very helpful the tutorial that you've shared to me.

Regards,
Jorge Pacheco