Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 12:21:14 AM(UTC)
nguyenvanhopbk

Groups: Registered

Hi Sir
Now I am using MS Visual Studio 2008, Leadtools Version 17.
I want to  convert Rawdata to Dicom Image, Display Dicom Image and Process Dicom Image in VC++.
Can you show me what .dll file to be used to do that?

It's the same as: RaseterCodecs.LoadInformation to load the raw data images; MedicalViewer.dll for display DICOM Image; Leadtools.dll; Leadtools.Codes.dll... in C# .Net.

I saw in Bin\CDLL forder but I didn't know what file should to be used.

Please help me.

Thank you so much!

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 1:03:33 PM(UTC)

Walter  
Walter

Groups: Tech Support

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

You can load RAW grayscale image using LoadInfoCallBack. When calling the file load functions
(LFile::LoadFile, LFile::Load, etc), you need to pass a FILEINFO structure with the Format
field set to FILE_RAW and the Flags field set to FILEINFO_FORMATVALID. This triggers your
LBaseFile::LoadInfoCallBack function.
You can try the working sample C:\LEADTOOLS 17.5\Bin\CDLL\Win32\CLMainDemo_Original.exe
to load your raw image. Run the exe and check Load Raw Data Files option under Preferences->Loading
dropdown Menu. Select Open from File menu to load the raw file. Pass the appropreate parameters
for the file.

To display the image with proper LUT, select Window Level option under the Color menu.

As for image processing, there are many image processing functions that can work on 12-16
bit grayscale images in LEADTOOLS. You can look at following LEADTOOLS image processing
functions:

1. MultiScaleEnhancementBitmap
2. UnsharpMaskBitmap
3. AdaptiveContrastBitmap
4. SigmaFilterBitmap
5. MedianFilterBitmap
6. TissueEqulize
7. AnisotropicDiffusionBitmap

As for creating a DICOM, please look at C:\LEADTOOLS 17.5\Examples\ClassLibrary\MSVC\DicomMWL\
demo.
Walter Bates
Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo