Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2011 4:27:41 AM(UTC)

Noufal  
Noufal

Groups: Registered

Hi, I am using leadtool 16.5 with c# .I need to create custom scrollbar for RasterImageList in another panel, Is it have any option to set scrollbar visibility false ? and how can i get scroll value? pls help ,e soon

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2011 10:32:43 AM(UTC)

Ryan  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

It isn't currently possible to hide the scroll-bar in RasterImageList.

Is there something in particular your trying to accomplish with a custom scroll-bar?

#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2011 4:16:03 AM(UTC)

Noufal  
Noufal

Groups: Registered

Thanx for your reply.. Actually , i have two buttons to scroll rasterimagelist by using code "rstrImgList1.ScrollItems(5)  and rstrImgList1.ScrollItems(-5);" .how i know the end and starting of rasterimagelist scroll ? i need to disable buttons when its reached first and last of rasterimagelist item .please help me soon..

#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2011 12:10:01 PM(UTC)

Ryan  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

There isn't a property to get the actual scroll position. However you could keep track of the position yourself. Just create a Point and decrement and increment the x or y by the amount your scrolling.

As far as detecting when to stop. ScrollItems() goes by rows or column depending if your doing vertical or horizontal scrolling. So you could compare current scroll position to the number of actual rows or columns that exist.  You can check the number of Rows and Columns with the TotalColumns and TotalRow properties of RasterImageList.

#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 9:52:11 AM(UTC)

Hadi  
Hadi

Groups: Manager, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)

In the latest version of the SDK we have introduced a new Control for displaying images that also will allow you to hide the scroll bar.

Here is more information about this:
https://www.leadtools.com/help/leadtools/v19/dh/c/leadtools.controls~leadtools.controls.imageviewer~scrollmode.html

ControlSizeMode.Hidden

This instructs the control to enable scrolling
without the use of actual scrollbars. The viewer will not show the
scrollbars no matter what the transformation value is. You can still manually scroll and pan the image from 0,0 to the maximum allowed (MaximumScrollSize) by using ScrollOffset or ScrollBy. Or if desired, set the value of RestrictScroll to true and scroll or pan the image to any value without restriction.

Hadi Chami
Developer Support Manager
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo