Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 3:02:45 PM(UTC)

zliu  
zliu

Groups: Registered

Some document mentioned that this field may have a single date value, or a date range containing two dates in it.
What are possible values for this field ?

By the way, is this the right way to get its value ?

DicomElement spsStartDate = ds.FindFirstElement(null, DemoDicomTags.ScheduledProcedureStepStartTime, false);
string spsStartDateStr = ds.GetStringValue(spsStartDate, 0);
server.mf.LogInfo("ScheduledProcedureStepStartDate = [" + spsStartDateStr + "]");

Thanks,

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 5:16:57 AM(UTC)

zliu  
zliu

One more thing:
I am learning leadtool SDK from example CSDicomMwlScpDemo_x86_2010 program.
The way I mentioned above to get the "ScheduledProcedureStepStartTime" value failed to return any value even I set the value in client example program CSDicomMwlScuDemo_x86_2010.

Is there a way to see the actually string that is passed from client to the server instead of DicomDataSet object and its properties ?

I tried to set the program into debug mode and navigate throught all properties of the "ds" and I only see that the modality gets set, but not for "Scheduled Procedure Step Start Date"

Thanks,

#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 6:32:05 AM(UTC)

zliu  
zliu

Eventually I found the way to retrieve the date/time for "Scheduled Procedure Step Start Date"

DicomDateValue[] spsStartDateVal = ds.GetDateValue(spsStartDate, 0, 1);
if (spsStartDateVal.Length > 0)
{
server.mf.LogInfo("ScheduledProcedureStepStartDate = [" + spsStartDateVal.ToString() + "]");
}

so far I have only one question:
in reality, how multiple date and time (a range of dates and times) are used; suppose we received a date range 2011/05/18 - 2011/05/20, and a time range "08:00" - "17:00", does the time range apply to all dates of the date range ?

Thanks,

#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 7:47:23 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

In your previous code you are retrieving the Time value.
The issue of value range for value representation of Data or Time or Date & Time is only valid for a request by client to the server for range matching. So the query response from server will never have a value range in element with VR of Date. In this case, you can just call GetDateValue or to get the string call GetConvertValue.

Following are the expected format when GetBinaryValue is called to get the date range on an element with VR of DA:
a) A string of the form <date1> - <date2>, where <date1> is less or equal to <date2>, shall match all occurrences of dates which fall between <date1> and <date2> inclusive.
b) A string of the form <date1> shall match all occurrences of dates prior to and including <date1>.
c) A string of the form <date1> - shall match all occurrences of <date1> and subsequent dates.

The formatting for Date value (VR of DA) is:
YYYYMMDD

The formatting for Date Time value (VR of DT) is:
YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.FFFFFF&ZZXX

The components of this string, from left to right, are YYYY = Year, MM = Month, DD = Day, HH = Hour (range "00" - "23"), MM =Minute (range "00" - "59"), SS = Second (range "00" - "60").
FFFFFF = Fractional Second contains a fractional part of a second as small as 1 millionth of a second (range 000000 - 999999).

ZZXX is an optional suffix for offset from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), where = "+" or "-", and ZZ = Hours and XX = Minutes of offset.

Datetime range matching:
a) A string of the form <datetime1> - <datetime2>, where <datetime1> is less or equal to <datetime2>, shall match all moments in time which fall between <datetime1> and <datetime2> inclusive.
b) A string of the form <datetime1> shall match all moments in time prior to and including <datetime1>.
c) A string of the form <datetime1> shall match all moments in time subsequent to and including <datetime1>.

d) The offset from Universal Coordinated Time, if present in the Value of the Attribute, shall be taken into account for the purposes of the match.