Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2005 6:31:29 AM(UTC)
ngxfer001

Groups: Registered

Hi

I am new to LeadTools, actually just 3 days experience so far. >.< I try the example of C++ "Capture", which suppose to capture the video and audio from capturing device to file. In addition, one can preview the data in advance.

When I try to preview the captured data, the video is instance, but the audio is not, the audio had a latency of around one second????? Where is it coming from?? The audio should be instant (I think).

Is it my setup problem?? or is it my sound card problem?? or this is the fact that the audio will have latency??

I am so confused at the moment. Tongue Tied [:S]

Thank you for reading this e-mail.

best regards

Ferdinand Ng

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2005 10:23:16 AM(UTC)

Silviu  
Silviu

Groups: Registered

By default, DirectShow buffers 0.5 seconds of audio during capture (this also depends on the audio capture device). This is causing unsynchronization during the preview (the captured file will be correct, though).

You can get good preview results by changing the demo and settings the AudioBufferSize property to a smaller size. (Try 0.1 seconds)