Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 5, 2011 5:52:14 AM(UTC)

tpinc  
tpinc

Groups: Registered

Hi all,

I did a search and did not find anything on thise so I thought I would post a quick question. I have a set of code that scans and saves images in volume with the file name and path predetermined (from one page to thousands at a time), then OCR all of them. All of these are single page documents. I've got LEADTools v17 Document Imaging and OCR Professional. I can't save the files as the TIF (CCITT Group 4) that I did with LEADTools v13. I get an exception of "Feature Not Supported" when saving. Here is some sample code to demonstrate what I'm doing. What am I missing to allow saving to the TIF (CCITT Group 4) format?
<br><br>
<font face="Lucida Console" size="2">
Shared Sub New()<br />
Leadtools.RasterSupport.Unlock(Leadtools.RasterSupportType.Document, &quot;code here&quot;)<br />
Leadtools.RasterSupport.Unlock(Leadtools.RasterSupportType.DocumentWriters, &quot;code here&quot;)<br />
Leadtools.RasterSupport.Unlock(Leadtools.RasterSupportType.J2k, &quot;code here&quot;)<br />
Leadtools.RasterSupport.Unlock(Leadtools.RasterSupportType.Jbig2, &quot;code here&quot;)<br />
Leadtools.RasterSupport.Unlock(Leadtools.RasterSupportType.OcrProfessional, &quot;ocr code here&quot;)<br />

End Sub<br /><br />

Private Sub SaveImageToDisk()<br />

'objects<br />
Dim oImage As Leadtools.RasterImage = Nothing<br />
Dim sFileName As String = &quot;&quot;<br />
Dim eRasterImageType As Leadtools.RasterImageFormat = Leadtools.RasterImageFormat.CcittGroup4<br /><br />

For Each oImage In m_oImages<br />

If m_bAutoLandscape Then<br />

If oImage.Width &lt; oImage.Height Then<br />

oImage.RotateViewPerspective(90)<br />

End If<br />

End If<br /><br />

sFileName = String.Format(m_sFileNameTemplate, Now.ToString(m_sDateFormatString))<br />

m_oCodec.Options.Jpeg.Save.Passes = 0<br />
m_oCodec.Save(oImage, System.IO.Path.Combine(m_sFilePath, sFileName), eRasterImageType, 1)<br />

Next<br />

End Sub<br />
</font>

<br><br>
ps. sorry about the formatting, this doesn't appear to keep formating here...

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, March 6, 2011 2:58:18 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

This error "Feature not supported" is most likely caused by missing file format DLL in your project.
For example, if you want to load/save JPEG or CMP files, you need to include Leadtools.Codecs.CMP.dll. In your case, you need to include the LEADTOOLS.Codecs.Tif.dll and LEADTOOLS.Codecs.Fax.dll.

For more information, please check the help topic "Files to be Included with Your Application".

#3 Posted : Monday, March 7, 2011 9:35:32 AM(UTC)

tpinc  
tpinc

Groups: Registered

Thank you! That's exactly what the problem was. The solution was not copying down the proper dll's to the executing directory.