Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 22, 2011 4:43:14 AM(UTC)

aslyon  
aslyon

Groups: Registered

Hi, I am evaluating LeadTools in order to maybe replace our current imaging software. I am developing in C# using Silverlight4 and have downloaded your version 17. I need to programmatically add annotations (Polygon or Rectangle) on top of an image using the x/y coordinates of all 4 corners. I seem to be able to create an AnnPolygonObject and add points to it, but how do I attach it to my ImageViewer? (I use a RasterImageViewer control, is this correct?)
I also need to be able to save my image to a jpg/gif/bmp file with the annotations burned into the image. How do I do this?
I would really appreciate an example Silverlight project with Annotation handling in code to get me going.
Thanks,
Anne

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 22, 2011 6:00:24 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Anne,

I am attaching a small C# Silverlight with Annotations demo that shows how you can use Annotation objects with RasterImageViewer control and burn them on the image.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support
File Attachment(s):
CsSilverlighAnn17_2010.zip (15kb) downloaded 28 time(s).