Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 30, 2011 11:57:45 PM(UTC)
kiranvidhate

Groups: Registered

Hi Adnan,

Thanks for the reply.

I have added two filters named “"LEAD Video Dynamic Rate Control Filter" and "LEAD Video Text Overlay Filter (2.0)" using Video Processors option. But when I am trying to change the properties of each filter, getting error message as “Object reference is not set to an instance of an object”. Please find the attachment herewith the post, which contains the code snippet I am using to add filters.

Please suggest how can I dynamically set the properties of applied filters?
File Attachment(s):
CodeSnippet.pdf (25kb) downloaded 27 time(s).

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 5:44:55 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Kiran,
Our moderator split this post into a new thread because it has a new different question.
The main error is that you're not passing the correct index value to the GetSubObject() method.

Calling GetSubObject(PlayObject.SelVideoProcessor) only gives you the first added processor. To access other processors, you must add offset as follows:
GetSubObject(PlayObject.SelVideoProcessor + offset).

Here are more details:
When you add a video processor, it will be appended as the last video processor in the list.
When you call the GetSubObject method, you need to point to the correct index as follows:
... = playCtrl.GetSubObject(PlayObject.SelVideoProcessor + (playCtrl.SelectedVideoProcessors.Count - 1)) as .....
This will only work if you keep the Add and GetSubObject methods together. If you intend on adding the video processors in one place then access the properties of each processor in another, you need to check the SelectedVideoProcessors list and give the correct index to the GetSubObject Method.

#3 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 11:21:58 PM(UTC)
kiranvidhate

Groups: Registered

Hi Adam,

Its working fine now,

Thanks a lot !!!