Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:49:38 AM(UTC)

marasma  
marasma

Groups: Registered

Hi,
I need to create a custom annobject based on the use of few different drawing primitive like rectangle, line and image. Look at the example I have sent. Is possible to implement this kind of object ?. If not, which way you can advise me to do something like that?
I use vb.net 2008 with leadtools document v15. Wich is the last version of leadtools 15?
Thanks.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:37:35 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Your attachment was not received correctly, can you re-attach the image in a ZIP or RAR file to ensure it is delivered correctly? When attaching to the forums, do not use the "Preview" feature.

In any case, you can easily create your own annotation objects with LEADTOOLS Annotations framework. Please check the help topic "Implementing User-Defined Objects With LEADTOOLS Annotations" for more information and sample code.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 5:45:56 AM(UTC)

marasma  
marasma

Hi,
Is there the attachement ?
I see the documentation, and I have tried to do something. I understand then use of drawdesigner and editdesigner, but I think that I have only one graphicpath for annobject. How I can draw a more complex object like the example ?
Thanks!
marasma attached the following image(s):
example.jpg

#4 Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011 6:01:04 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

If you only want the object to contain an image, you don't have to use multiple objects for it. It can be a single AnnStamp object with one bitmap image inside it.

If the stamp object is not enough, please tell me what's missing from this approach.

#5 Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011 6:52:32 AM(UTC)

marasma  
marasma

Hi,
I need to use different object like image for logo, labels for text, and line or rectangle for draw borders of the object. The new annobject as predeterminated text and size.

Thanks!

#6 Posted : Sunday, January 16, 2011 5:33:16 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

What I meant was to create one big image that contains the predetermined image, text and lines you want in the annotation object (like that image you attached). You can then create a stamp object, set the stamp image to the one you created without the need to create multiple annotation objects.