Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 6:49:36 AM(UTC)
tteveris

Groups: Registered

LEAD 17, VS2010

Using the C++ library to create a LBitmapWindow with in a dialog. I have buttons that Zoom, Pan, Select a region and reset the window. I’m using the region select tool to create a region but with no floater. After the region is selected I’m trying to use FrameRgn() to draw the region but cannot seem to get the RGNXFORM correct to draw the region. I know the timer is going off and I do have a region.

I've attach the code for the project the only thing is that the image kemp300bw.bmp MUST be in the same folder as the executable.

The code in MsgProcCallBack() is not used except the LBUTTONUP which calls CancelRgn() to kill the floater b ut the region should remain.

Thanks

File Attachment(s):
I2V.zip (1,229kb) downloaded 26 time(s).

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:10:04 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I'm attaching a modified version of the CImageToVectorDlg::OnTimer function. Please check it and let me know if you face any problems.
File Attachment(s):
OnTimer.zip (1kb) downloaded 26 time(s).

#3 Posted : Thursday, January 13, 2011 10:53:58 AM(UTC)
tteveris

Groups: Registered

That worked fine.

I just need to refresh if the user creates another region because the "last" region frame is still on the display. If I force a refresh it disappears.

Thanks again