Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 7, 2005 10:12:57 PM(UTC)

munak  
munak

Groups: Registered

Hello, using LeadTools v 14.0, can we have the dependency list? i have packaged my program using the VB deployment tool but iam having problems with dependency......where can we get this dependency diagram and where can we get a list of dll/ocx files required for me to package a system? Currently iam working on OCR only.

Hope this forum is still alive to answer my question.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2005 5:29:41 AM(UTC)

Silviu  
Silviu

Groups: Registered

Look in the documentation for the "Files to be included with your application" section.

Also the documentation for each function has a "Required DLLs and Libraries" section.

If you use the OCR, you should look at the "Files to be included with your application" from the OCR help file. But keep in mind that you might be using the raster toolkit without realizing it (for example, if you load an image and do OCR on it).

- DLLs dependencies:

If you have other problems like missing DLLs, you can use the "Dependency Walker" utility of Microsoft to see the dependency list for each module.