Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 3:29:01 AM(UTC)
rohit16db

Groups: Registered

Hi all,

Hope you are doing well !

I am new to leadtool and I need to implement a functionality to draw a gridlines over selected image in such a way that whole image get divided into square box and also need to perform different image processeing like rotation, flip etc on selected grid cell and finally save the image.

I am not sure which lead tool contol would be required for that and how this functionality would be acheived.

Thanks in advance.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2010 1:51:27 PM(UTC)

Walter  
Walter

Groups: Tech Support

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hello,

What programming language/interface are you developing with? (C DLL, C++ Class Library, .NET, etc)

Regarding drawing gridlines, the easiest way to implement this would be to use our Automated Annotations support. I would suggest checking out our Automated Annotations demos for an example on how you can use annotations. You could use the line annotations to draw your own gridlines, or if you need just a square box, you could use the rectangle annotation.

We have many image processing commands that you can use with the BITMAPHANDLE/RasterImage objects that you create. There are typically examples written in the help file for any methods/commands that are not obvious such as setting an integer or enumerated flag.
Walter Bates
Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo