Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2010 10:43:29 PM(UTC)

aalwani  
aalwani

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I am currently working on both Leadtools 16.5 and Leadtools 17. I need to use the Barcode library from Visual FoxPro 9 on a windows vista machine. I couldn't find any pointers to where I might find such Library. Can you please direct me on what to use and the location of the files to be included in the FoxPro application? Thanks.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, October 17, 2010 5:14:08 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

About using LEADTOOLS v16.5 Barcode features with Visual FoxPro, you might be able to use the COM interop programming interface. LEADTOOLS v16 supports COM Wrapper for .NET - the new COM interoperability classes allow you to incorporate full LEADTOOLS .NET platform functionality into your COM applications.

Please check LEADTOOLS v16.5 .NET help file for information on how to use these COM interfaces. The information is mostly relevant for Visual Basic 6, and we haven't tried it with FoxPro.
Please read the following help topic in the LEADTOOLS .Net documentation:
- Programming with LEADTOOLS COM Interoperability Functions.
- LTDBarcodeInterop - Barcode COM Interop
Also, read and try the following tutorials:
- COM Interoperability - Loading and Displaying an Image

About using LEADTOOLS v17 with Visual FoxPro, v17 doesn't include the COM interop programming interface. You can try to use LEADTOOLS C DLL functions with Visual FoxPro if you know how to call DLL APIs from your programming environment.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support