Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2010 2:52:07 AM(UTC)

Noufal  
Noufal

Groups: Registered

Hello ... I am doing project in c# with leadtools16, in this, i have loaded image into two RasterImageViewers , One as original size image(Normal image: 1024 x 768) and another as thumbnail image (Thumbnail image size is six times lesser than the original size  [170 x 128]) .I have given RasterEffects to the thumbnail image and apply to the original image,but for some effects the thumbnail and original image are different .
Effects ..
1)Dice(set coloumn width and heght border)-border thickness is different
2)glow
3)Edge Detector
4)Colored Balls
5)Oilify
6)Picturize list
7)Pointlist
8)Puzzle
9)Reveffect
10)Roman Mosaic
11)Vignet
                         How can i set ratio for these effects, when i apply to the original image? pls help me Quick ....

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2010 6:26:34 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

The difference in the image processing function result between the original big image and the small (resized) image is normal, since the two images (even though they look similar) contain different pixel data and the algorithm of the image processing is processing different pixel data.
If you want to make sure that the two images contain the same effect, apply the image processing function on the original image and then resize the output image to the thumbnail size.