Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 11:58:25 PM(UTC)
Benjamin

Groups: Registered

Hello,

I'am working on an application that parse one folder, show thumbnails and monitor the selected folder.
I'am using the System.IO.FileSystemWatcher class for the monitoring and it work great.
I'am using the RasterThumbnailViewer control but i have some trouble with it.
I was expecting that when I call the LoadThumbnails Browser it will not reload previously loaded thumbnails.
In order to add a thumbnail when one file is added in the folder, I use the searchpattern param of the LoadThumbnail method to match the added file. This work great but I don't know how to add 2 files in one time.
I mean, if there is two file added in the folder (001.tif and 002.tif) what is the searchpattern i have to give to the LoadThumbnail method?
I have try "001.tif, 002.tif" with no success.

I'am using LT 16.5, C# 3.5 (Winforms), VS 2008

Best reagards,

Benjamin

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 6:15:05 AM(UTC)

Basel  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Benjamin,
You can use our watcher which is EnableBroswerWatcher. If you do not want to use this watcher, you will need to call searchpattern repeatedly, once for each file.

#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 6:38:31 AM(UTC)
Benjamin

Groups: Registered

I don't have this property ! Does she was integrated in the V17? I'am using V16.5.

#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 5:11:29 AM(UTC)

Basel  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Yes, this property is only in LEADTOOLS V17. You can download the free Eval edition of V17 using this link:
http://leadtools.com/downloads/EvaluationForm.htm

If you do not wish to use V17, you will need to call searchpattern for each file.