Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:27:09 AM(UTC)

StM  
StM

Groups: Registered

Hi,
we're currently trying to programmatically convert videos with the LTMMLib.ltmmConvertClass instead of the ConvertCtrl control.
The conversion does work, but the events (Progress, Completed, Error) do not trigger. These events work when we use the ConvertCtrl control.

Is there some code required to activate those events?

Thanks,
Steven

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:30:45 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Steven,

LTMMLib.ltmmConvertClass doesn't contain definition for the convert events. If you want to handle the events, you need to use the LTMMLib.ltmmConvertCtrl or LTMMLib.ltmmConvertCtrlClass instead of LTMMLib.ltmmConvertClass.

If you want to use LEADTOOLS v17 in .Net project, you can use LEADTOOLS .Net classes instead of using Multimedia COM objects in .Net.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#3 Posted : Thursday, November 4, 2010 2:11:02 AM(UTC)

mhvw  
mhvw

Groups: Registered

Yes, I had a similar question. If I understand this correctly, I need the ltmmConvertCtrl if I want to create a VB.Net service.

Because currently I use the ConvertCtrl in a Windows Form application. I wonder what the difference is with the ltmmConvertCtrl.

Best regards

#4 Posted : Thursday, November 4, 2010 7:00:50 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

The 2 classes discussed in Maen's reply above (LTMMLib.ltmmConvertCtrl and LTMMLib.ltmmConvertCtrlClass) are both .NET wrappers generated by Visual Studio for our ActiveX multimedia convert control.

From a previous support ticket from you, it seems that you are using version 17 and our native .NET Leadtools.Multimedia.CaptureCtrl control, and not using the VS-generated wrappers, is this correct?
If yes, you can use the Leadtools.Multimedia.CaptureCtrl and its events without having to worry about the ActiveX or COM interface events.