Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, August 13, 2010 12:58:52 AM(UTC)
yourfriend20030

Groups: Registered

I can not find any examples of using PrintSCU in Leadtools Ver 17.0. I want to know how to user PrintSCU class to print a Dicom image to a dicom printer not window printer
thanks in advance!
hope your help!

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, August 15, 2010 3:25:09 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

You already implemented the PrintSCU class in the previous v15, and you are trying to use our .NET DicomPrintScu Class. Is this correct?
The DicomPrintScu Class also exists in LEADTOOLS v17 and your v15 code should need little or no changes to update to v17. Did you try to use the same v15 code in v17?

#3 Posted : Sunday, August 15, 2010 10:42:47 PM(UTC)
yourfriend20030

Groups: Registered

yeah that's correct.
Now I want to use DicomPrintScu class in ver 17 but I could not find it. So can you tell me the library (dll) containing this class. and if you can give me code of using this class in ver 17
thanks in advance and hope your helps!

#4 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 3:08:42 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

The DicomPrintScu Class is available in the Leadtools.Dicom.dll in v17. What exactly do you mean that you 'could not find it'? Are you facing compilation errors? Are you unable to locate the documentation? Can you provide me with more details?