Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, July 19, 2010 11:00:08 AM(UTC)

rnagle  
rnagle

Groups: Registered

Hello,
I'm working on an application which creates a DICOMDIR structure. For the most part the LeadTools libraries work great, but I cannot seem to set the Source Application Entity tag to anything other than LeadTools. I've tried setting it both when the object is first created and right before I save it. In either case all of the other tags are set as expected, except the Source AE is LeadTools. Is there a way in which this tag can be set?

Thanks.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 20, 2010 6:37:24 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Source Application Entity tag value is (0002:0016).      
You should be able to treat the DICOM DIR file like any ordinary DICOM data set. This means you can use methods like FindFirstElement to navigate to the element and methods such as SetStringValue or SetConvertValue to change the string in the element.
Note:
If you want to open the DICOMDIR in our Dicom Dataset demo, you must use the View=>Low Level option because the element does not appear in the demo when viewing as a high-level tree.

#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:06:25 AM(UTC)

rnagle  
rnagle

That's what I'm doing. I'm navigating to the element using find first element, checking that it's not null, then using SetStringValue to set it. It all appears to work correctly however when I read the file back using a different viewer SourceApplicationEntityTitle is set to "LeadTools".

#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2010 4:29:52 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Which LEADTOOLS version (14, 15, 16, etc.) and programming interface (Main OCX, .NET classes, DLL API, C++ Classes, etc.) are you using?
Can you also tell me what build number (DLL version info) of LEADTOOLS DLLs you have?

#5 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2010 3:03:43 AM(UTC)

rnagle  
rnagle

We're using version 16 (16.5.5.1). .NET programming interface.

#6 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:26:30 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

I'm using LEADTOOLS v16.5 latest patches and I am not able to see this problem. The DLL build number I'm using is 16.5.5.14. Please send the following details to support@leadtools.com:
1- Your LEADTOOLS SDK serial number. (Do NOT post it here)
2- A link to this forum post.
If you are using LEADTOOLS v16.5 evaluation, mention that in your email.