Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2010 4:54:16 AM(UTC)

curious  
curious

Groups: Registered

I'm trying to plant a ltmmPlayCtrlClass on a windows UI form, but I can't seem to access any parameters for its position.
I intend to use this class to receive a h264 file and then stream it to the form, but this doesn't seem to work.
Am I choosing the right method to go about this? I don't want to use the AxltmmPlayCtrlClass as I don't want to involve extra references and I still don't know what the differences between the classes are.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2010 6:36:59 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

The Ax... class is not really a LEADTOOLS object. It's the .NET wrapper for our ActiveX control derived from the .NET AxHost class. I don't know if you can create any ActiveX control on a .NET form without the AxHost wrapper, and if it's possible, I'm not sure how that might be done.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#3 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2010 8:18:45 AM(UTC)

jigar  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

If you don't want to use the AxltmmPlayCtrlClass, you can add a reference to LEAD Multimedia Library 16.5 from the Add References > COM list. From there you can use the ltmmPlayClass. The ltmmPlayClass has a property called VideoWindowFrame. You set that property to the Handle of the control where you want the video to be displayed. So if you have a Panel control you set it like this: ltmmPlay.VideoWindowFrame = Panel1.Handle.ToInt32(). Where ever you move the panel control, the video will be displayed there.

The downside of using the ltmmPlayClass (and not the ltmmPlayCtrlClass/AxltmmPlayCtrlClass) is that you will not be able to handle any of the events (StateChanged, ErrorAbort, etc).