Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 10:44:35 PM(UTC)
rulingking

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I am loading a dicom file encoded some tags in chinese characters. When I load it in the Lead Sample of Dicom32bit demo the Patient Name value is displayed exactly what is needed.
But when i load it in VBComDicomDemo the value is displayed as question marks.

The API used in VC8 Project Dicom32bit demo DicomGetConvertValue() returns the converted value properly. but the DS.GetConvertValue() in VBComDicomDemo do not convert it.

I need to know is there any other L_DicomGetConvertValue replacement for VB. How can I able to retrieve the exact value in VB Sample as displayed in VC8 demo.

Thanks

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2009 5:54:02 AM(UTC)

Basel  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

If you're using VB6, the common controls such as Label and TextBox automatically convert non-English or Unicode strings to ANSI before they are displayed. You will need to find a way to make VB6 display non-English characters correctly by handling the font's code page. We don't have an example that does this, but you should find more information if you search the web for something like "Display Unicode Strings in Visual Basic 6.0"