Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 27, 2009 2:31:38 AM(UTC)
Yasir Imran

Groups: Registered

wondering if leadTools support free video tutors for newbees. I have spent much time on using ActiveX but got no luck on a complete working module. I am using LeadTools ActiveX with PowerBuilder that crash on ShowOpenDlg function. LeadTools is definately not an easy tool for a developer like me who never used VB before. Please upload few simple video tutorials on your site.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, December 27, 2009 11:45:38 PM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Actually I am not familiar with PowerBuilder and we didn't try our toolkit on this programming environment. But if PowerBuilder supports ActiveX and COM components; I think you can use LEADTOOLS components in your project.
How exactly do you call the ShowOpenDlg method?
Note that you should call the ILEADRasterDlgKrn.InitDlg method before calling the ShowOpenDlg method.
For more details, please refer to the "InitDlg method (ILEADRasterDlgKrn)" help topic in the LEADTOOLS Common dialog help file.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support