Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2009 12:32:30 AM(UTC)

juliet  
juliet

Groups: Registered

Is there any example forStore the Presentation Sate within the associated Dicom Image ? C++ or C# ;
Still I 've taken a look at the help file article "Working with DICOM Annotations". there contains functions and properties which releate to presentation states.
But It don't work If I try to AddPresentationStateImageReferenc to a DICOM Dataset which contain the Image? I wonder if there aremore detail examples for me to do the following :
I have two DICOM dataSet , One contains the Image, another contains the prestation state . Then display the Image using the prestation state .
Thank you !

Edited by moderator Thursday, August 8, 2019 1:48:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2009 5:32:55 AM(UTC)

Basel  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Did you try the sample code in the help topic "SetPresentationStateInformation Method" in our .NET help file? It shows how to initialize a new DICOM dataset and update its presentation state information.

However, I'm not sure how your question is related to the older post you included. Do you also have questions about using Twain with Citrix? If yes, please post the question in a different forum thread.

#3 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2009 2:59:55 PM(UTC)

juliet  
juliet

Groups: Registered

Yes , I 've tried the sample code "SetPresentationStateInformation Method". And the "DicomPresentationStateInformation" includes only InstanceNumber, PresentationCreationDate, PresentationCreationTime, PresentationCreator, PresentationDescription, and PresentationLabel. AlsoI don't find that IMAGE3.dic file.

Finally,Sorry,I have post the question in wrong forum...
Thank you so much

Edited by moderator Thursday, August 8, 2019 1:51:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2009 5:00:40 AM(UTC)

Basel  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I checked the help topic and the sample code in "SetPresentationStateInformation Method" shows how to use AddPresentationStateImageReference.
You can find the online topic here: http://www.leadtools.com...ionstateinformation.html

The same topic is included with the latest help from the LEADTOOLS setup.

IMAGE3.dic should be available in the following directory:
[Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\LEADTOOLS Images]

Or go to it using this shortcut:
[Program Files\LEAD Technologies\LEADTOOLS 16.5\Shortcuts\LEADTOOLS Sample Images]

Edited by moderator Thursday, August 8, 2019 1:53:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified