Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2009 5:59:54 PM(UTC)

love118  
love118

Groups: Registered

Such as the title, I want an example of hope that I can get help, let me make better use of leadtools

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2009 11:16:34 PM(UTC)

love118  
love118

Is no one wants to help me?[:(]

#3 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2009 12:28:25 AM(UTC)

Basel  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

How is your user interface going to be for this task? Are you going to load one page at a time to determine the correct order, or will you be displaying more than one page together on the screen?
If you're displaying multiple pages, which LEAD controls exactly are you using to display them?
Also, is your final goal to change the page order in the TIFF file on disk? Or do you want to change the order of displayed pages on screen? Or both?
Please provide us with a description of what you need that's as detailed as possible.

To copy TIFF pages quickly without loading them into memory, you can use the
RasterCodecs.CompactFile method.

#4 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2009 6:48:25 PM(UTC)

love118  
love118

First thanks you to pay attention to me, Is the screen and the disk have changed . If you can help me or give me a source, very thanks.

#5 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2009 5:01:54 AM(UTC)

Basel  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

You can use the RasterCodecs.DeletePage() method to remove a page from the disk file and  RasterCodecs.Save() method to save a page in its place using the Insert flag. However, this approach has 2 problem:
1. It will de-compress and re-compress the TIFF pages, which might affect speed and quality.
2. It will increase the TIFF file size with every swap operation. The reason is that the Delete TIFF page operation does not decrease the file size. It will only mark the page as deleted but its allocated size on disk will remain the same. When you insert the same page somewhere else, you increase the size.

The CompactFile method allows you to move TIFF pages without re-compressing them and it keeps the TIFF file compacted without extra lost space. Please read about it in the help topic "CompactFile(String,String,Int32) Method" in our .NET help file.