Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2009 7:49:50 PM(UTC)

ssskkk  
ssskkk

Groups: Registered

Hi,
    I am using Lead Tool version 16 in my c# desktop application, When I tried to use Adaptive contrast effect,an exception is coming. Exception is "Medical Express capability is required".
This is the code that I used:

AdaptiveContrastCommand ad = new AdaptiveContrastCommand(10, 52, AdaptiveContrastCommandType.Exponential);
                ad.Run(effectedImage);

How can I solve it?

Regards,
Saj

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2009 4:22:12 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Saj,
The AdaptiveContrastCommand class requires the Medical toolkit or higher. To unlock the Medical features, you will need to call the RasterSupport.Unlock function with LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging unlock key. If you do not own LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging toolkit, you can not use this class.

However, if you want to try it, use the nag kernel version of LEADTOOLS .NET DLL "Leadtools.DLL". This DLL is located in this folder:
[LEADTOOLS 16.x]\Bin\Dotnet\Win32
If you have the latest LEADTOOLS patches installed, the file will be in this folder:
[LIC - NET - date]\Bin\Dotnet\Win32\Nag