Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2009 7:19:25 AM(UTC)

bbaker  
bbaker

Groups: Registered

I was told to do both h.264 LIVE and record h.264/FLV, I could use MPEG Transport.

I can Stream LIVE OR record. I can even Stream LIVE and record at the same time, BUT they both have to be the same transport stream?

Is there a way to stream LIVE with MPEG-TS and record ISO?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2009 7:27:35 AM(UTC)

bbaker  
bbaker

I am trying to stream to a Wowza server. The server is asking for a stream name.

Can I set the stream name?

#3 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2009 10:37:28 AM(UTC)

jigar  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

From what we discussed through email, to stream live and record at the same time as ISO you would have to stream locally, then use one convert control to stream out to the central server from the local stream, and another convert control to write it to disk as ISO (MP4).

As for the server name, that is server specific.  With UDP streams there are no stream names.  You should check the server's help file or contact their support team on what to do regarding it.

#4 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2009 6:44:58 AM(UTC)

bbaker  
bbaker

I have this working..

Thanks

#5 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2009 1:39:44 PM(UTC)

bbaker  
bbaker

I have been trying to Record and Stream live

I am streaming to 127.0.0.1:10000

I have tried, setting two Convert1, Convert2, But one one can connect to 127.0.0.1:10000

I believe the problem is, only one connection can be connectioned to 127.0.0.1:10000

#6 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2009 1:17:17 PM(UTC)

jigar  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I'm posting a little info here that we discussed through email regarding this.  With 127.0.0.1 you can only do unicast streaming, and unicast streaming only allows 1 client to be connected.  To support multiple clients you need to do mulicast or broadcast streaming.  You can do multicast by specifying the IP address between 224.0.0.0 to 239.255.255.255.  Multicast does not require your IP address to be a certain value.  And broadcast is done by specifying the IP address as 192.168.0.255 if your network's IP address format is 192.168.0.xxx.  Both multicast and broadcast packets are handled by the router, so you also have to make sure it is enabled in tehe router.

Multicast is recommended because it puts less load on the router than broadcast.  You can check Wikipedia for Unicast, Multicast, and Broadcast for more information.