Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2009 12:13:50 AM(UTC)

sears  
sears

Groups: Registered

Hello all

Twain source property is reset when scan is finished. So if scan is started again, the property I configure before will be lost .
I changed the Acquire(TwainUserInterfaceFlags.None) to Acquire(TwainUserInterfaceFlags.KeepOpen),but the program is hung up when running here(KeepOpen).
Actually I hope the scannar could run as I set up before.

My problem is the same as http://support.leadtools...orums/5525/ShowPost.aspx

My leadtools version LEADTOOLS 15.0J

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:41:05 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

The behavior depends on the Twain driver. Capability values are not guaranteed to be retained between twain sessions.
You can either set all the capabilities you need every time you initiate a new session, or you could use the SaveTemplateFile/LoadTemplateFile functions to do that.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 4:59:32 PM(UTC)

sky2009  
sky2009

Groups: Registered

Thank you for your reply.
I try to use your method and can reslove my problem.
But I find that when run the code LoadTemplateFile,program will very slow.I check my log and found that will need about 10 seconds. think this is not good method.
Then I find other person has the same problem too.The link address is blow.So do you have better method or a new dll which one paper scan finished the twainsession will be retained to give me?

#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 5:02:32 PM(UTC)

#5 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2009 7:14:28 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

You don't need to use the template function if you don't want to set all capability values.

If you only need to set a few capabilities, you can use the Get Capability and Set Capability functions. This could be faster than calling the template functions, which try to set all capabilities supported by the Twain driver.

The exact names of the capability functions depend on which LEADTOOLS version (15, 16, etc.) and programming interface (Main OCX, .NET classes, DLL API, C++ Classes, etc.) you are using.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support