Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2009 2:54:02 AM(UTC)
mErbacher

Groups: Registered

I am using leadtools 16.5 with the c-dlls.

The problem is that in synchronous mode the client waits for each request to complete before sending the next one. If sending a CMove and than rejecting the Associaterequest from the server, I get a CMove-Respones with status COMMAND_STATUS_UNKNOWN from my SCP. It seems that the hdicomnet does not recognize this as a status which terminates the request. So no more commands are sent.
Is there a possibility to tell the hdicomnet that the request is complete?

Thank you
Markus Erbacher

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:04:40 AM(UTC)

Basel  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Markus,
Is the value COMMAND_STATUS_UNKNOWN defined somewhere in your program? What is its numerical value?
I couldn't find it in our documentation or header files. Where are you getting this status value? Is it in your RECEIVECMOVERESPONSECALLBACK function?

Please give us more details about the flow you're using and the results you're getting.

Do you get the same error when you use our C++ Class Library demos?

Also, is it possible to reproduce the problem using our client and server demos?

#3 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2009 11:04:04 PM(UTC)
mErbacher

Groups: Registered

You are right I got the value wrong. I receive UNKNOWN_STATUS in my RECEIVECMOVERESPONSECALLBACK.

But I ot the problem solved by now with the help of your demo. The problem was in my part of the program by interpreting the status of the message in a wrong way.

Thanks for your help.