Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2009 7:42:12 AM(UTC)
MRTrevorF

Groups: Registered

Specs:

LEADTOOLS Imaging Pro
Visual Studio .NET Pro 2008
Visual Basic Windows Application.

Problem: I am trying to build an installation package.

Specifics: My Visual Studio project has advised of the basic dlls that are required to compile my application, like Leadtools.dll and Leadtools.WinForms.

I notice there are a lot of additional dlls in the LeadTools redist folder, though. There seems to be one for each file format.

My program needs to be able to display (only display, with the occasional re-save of a picture) files of the following type: bmp, gif, jpg, png

I see there are Leadtools.Codecs.BMP, and .GIF, and .PNG, but not JPG.

I am assuming I need these additional codecs, but am wondering about the jpg omission, and also about the myriad other Leadtools.### dlls I see in the redist.

The help files mention another batch of required dlls, but none of them are in the redist folder, and none were mentioned by my Visual Studio project file.

I'm trying to keep my EXE as small as possible, and so want to include only what is necessary for my application to run..

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2009 2:11:09 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

The JPEG format is included in the Leadtools.Codecs.Cmp.dll assembly. If you want more information regarding deployment, please check the help topic "Files to be Included with Your Application" in the .NET help file.

What are the other dlls that do not exist in the Redist folder? What is the help topic you are referring to?