Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2009 10:25:24 AM(UTC)

grhind  
grhind

Groups: Registered

I am having trouble getting the crop command to work after the image has been zoomed.

i'm using this for my zooming
_viewer.ScaleFactor = dblScaleFactor (what ever number between 0 and 2)

here is my crop code
Private Sub _viewer_InteractiveRegionRectangle(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Leadtools.WinForms.RasterViewerRectangleEventArgs) Handles _viewer.InteractiveRegionRectangle
If e.Status = RasterViewerInteractiveStatus.End Then
Select Case (_action)
Case ActionType.Crop
Dim rc As Rectangle = e.Rectangle
Dim scaleFactor As Double = _viewer.ScaleFactor
scaleFactor = 2 - scaleFactor

rc = New Rectangle(e.Rectangle.X * scaleFactor, e.Rectangle.Y * scaleFactor, e.Rectangle.Width * scaleFactor, e.Rectangle.Height * scaleFactor)
_viewer.Image.MakeRegionEmpty()
Dim crop As Leadtools.ImageProcessing.CropCommand = New Leadtools.ImageProcessing.CropCommand(rc)

crop.Run(_viewer.Image)

'set cursor back to default
_action = ActionType.None
_viewer.InteractiveMode = RasterViewerInteractiveMode.None
_viewer.Cursor = Cursors.Default
End Select
End If
End Sub

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2009 10:27:52 AM(UTC)

grhind  
grhind

sorry forgot to mention what my problem is... when there is not zooming the crop works fine... when there is a zoom in or out the area that i want cropped isn't the area that gets cropped.

I had a similar problem with rotation but i found there was difference between using RotateCommand and using RotateViewPerspective... perhaps i have a similar problem?

#3 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2009 12:10:18 PM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Most likely, it's just an error in the math.  Either way, there's a much easier way to accomplish the same thing.  Instead of handling the InteractiveRegionRectangle event, just handle the InteractiveModeEnded event and do something like this:

Private Sub RasterImageViewer1_InteractiveModeEnded(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles RasterImageViewer1.InteractiveModeEnded
    If RasterImageViewer1.InteractiveMode = RasterViewerInteractiveMode.Region And RasterImageViewer1.InteractiveRegionType = RasterViewerInteractiveRegionType.Rectangle Then
        Dim crop As Leadtools.ImageProcessing.CropCommand = New Leadtools.ImageProcessing.CropCommand(RasterImageViewer1.Image.GetRegionBounds(Nothing))
        RasterImageViewer1.Image.MakeRegionEmpty()
        crop.Run(RasterImageViewer1.Image)
    End If
End Sub

#4 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2009 3:34:16 AM(UTC)

grhind  
grhind

That works... thank you very much!