Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2009 4:12:23 AM(UTC)

wjh0574  
wjh0574

Groups: Registered

hi,
i am using leadtools v13,and c++ class library.

in the Examples DEMO code

LAnimationWindow     m_LAniWnd

when the region is REGION_TYPE_RECT
   m_LAniWnd.SetToolType(TOOL_REGION);
   m_LAniWnd.SetRegionType(REGION_TYPE_RECT);
   m_LAniWnd.SetRgnFrameType(RGNFRAME_ANIMATED);
then do mosaic
m_LAniWnd.Dialog()->DoModalGetChange(m_hWnd,DLG_IMG_MOSAIC);

now i want the region can disply on my own dialog and to do something in the region on my own dialog.

Thanks very much,
wjh0574

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2009 5:59:18 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I am not sure that I understood your requirement correctly. Do you mean that you want to display a region of your image on a new form you create? You can put our Bitmap Window control on your new form and copy the region data to the new Lead control on the new form.

If this is not what you want, please give me more details about your requirements. What exactly are you trying to do?

#3 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2009 4:43:59 PM(UTC)

wjh0574  
wjh0574

Groups: Registered

in the leadtoos v13 DEMO code likes this
void CDemoView::OnRgnRectangle()
{
   m_LAniWnd.SetToolType(TOOL_REGION);
   m_LAniWnd.SetRegionType(REGION_TYPE_RECT);
   m_LAniWnd.SetRgnFrameType(RGNFRAME_ANIMATED);
}

void CDemoView::OnImageMosaic()
{
    m_LAniWnd.Dialog()->DoModalGetChange(m_hWnd,DLG_IMG_MOSAIC);
}

when the application run OnRgnRectangle() and select a rect region of a bitmap Image, then run OnImageMosaic(),pop up a Mosaic Dialog.In the Dialog left  display  originally redion(not display whole image) and right display after mosaic region(not display whole image).

Now,I want to do liks this.But I don't want to use the Mosaic Dialog that the leadtoos support.
I create a Dialog to display a region of a Image. so how can I get the region of a Image and display it.

Thanks very much,
wjh0574

#4 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2009 1:06:11 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

You can take a copy of the region and put it in a new bitmap, then use this new bitmap for display in your dialog.

One way to do that is to create a new LBitmapWindow object (or LAnimationWindow), then use the following functions with it:
1. LBitmapBase::Create to create an empty bitmap the size of the region. You can obtain the region size using LBitmapRgn::GetRgnBounds. If the region is defined in an object called MyBitmap, you create the region object like this:
LBitmapRgn Region(&MyBitmap);
2. LBitmapBase::Fill to fill the new image with a suitable background color such as white.
3. LBitmapBase::Combine to copy the pixel data from the original image region to the new image.