Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2009 5:49:51 PM(UTC)
yourfriend20030

Groups: Registered

Hi Leadtools Support Staff!

I am working with DicomPrintScu Class to print a Dicom image to a Dicom printer. However, I having some problems. I really need your help as soon as possible. Here are my problems

1. I want to print(or send ) annotation object of Dicom Image to a Dicom printer to print on a Film. But I don't know How to do that. Currently I have Dicom File(dcm) and a Annatation file(ann). Please tell me How to print Annotation together with Dicom image to a Dicom Printer

2. I am facing a new Error about DicomOverlayBoxParameters . I code as follow(here printSCU is a class that inheritence from DicomPrintScu). You can see at your Help code in your website at http://www.leadtools.com/Help/LEADTOOLS/v16/DH/DI/Leadtools.Dicom~Leadtools.Dicom.DicomPrintScu~Associate(String,Int32,String,String,DicomPrintScuPrintManagementClassFlags).html

-------------------Here is my code---------

if (printSCU.GetOverlayBoxInstanceUid() != null)

{

DicomOverlayBoxParameters overlayBoxParameters = printSCU.GetDefaultOverlayBoxParameters();

printSCU.UpdateOverlayBox(printSCU.GetOverlayBoxInstanceUid(), null, overlayBoxParameters, true);

}

//-->It always raise Error Invalid Parameter. I debug some value and Debuger shows that

?overlayBoxParameters

{Leadtools.Dicom.DicomOverlayBoxParameters}

MagnifyToNumberOfColumns: -1

OverlayBackgroundDensity: ""

OverlayForegroundDensity: ""

OverlayMagnificationType: ""

OverlayOriginColumn: 1

OverlayOriginRow: 1

OverlayOrImageMagnification: ""

OverlaySmoothingType: ""

?printSCU.GetOverlayBoxInstanceUid()

""

I call method: printSCU.UpdateOverlayBox(printSCU.GetOverlayBoxInstanceUid(), null, overlayBoxParameters, true);

-->It raise Exception

?ex.Message

"Incorrect parameter."

Please Help me as soon as possible because I am in an Emergency Situation

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Edited by moderator Wednesday, September 23, 2020 9:48:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Fixed link

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2009 6:04:34 PM(UTC)
yourfriend20030

Hi leadtools Staff!
I am woking with Dicom printer. I have sent my dicom image successflly to Dicom printer by using your DicomPrintScu Class. Now I want to draw some text on the film(not only image). I don't know How to do that. I think about Annotation Objects may be suitable for my case.
Can you give me some simple Solution to solve my problem. I really need it as soon as possible.

Currently I have Dicom File(dcm) and a Annatation file(ann). Please tell me How to print Annotation together with Dicom image to a Dicom Printer

Thanks in advance!

#3 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2009 6:21:20 PM(UTC)
yourfriend20030

hi leadtools staff!
Can you tell me How to send annotation object to a dicom printer. Currently I have send dicom image sucessfully to dicom printer by using your DicomPrintScu Class. But I don't know how to send Annotation object or draw a text on the film of Dicom printer.
Please help me
Thanks in advance!

#4 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2009 6:23:41 PM(UTC)
yourfriend20030

i Leadtools Support Staff!

I am working with DicomPrintScu Class to print a Dicom image to a Dicom printer. However, I having some problems. I really need your help as soon as possible. Here are my problems

1. I want to print(or send ) annotation object of Dicom Image to a Dicom printer to print on a Film. But I don't know How to do that. Currently I have Dicom File(dcm) and a Annatation file(ann). Please tell me How to print Annotation together with Dicom image to a Dicom Printer

2. I am facing a new Error about DicomOverlayBoxParameters . I code as follow(here printSCU is a class that inheritence from DicomPrintScu). You can see at your Help code in your website at http://www.leadtools.com/Help/LEADTOOLS/v16/DH/DI/Leadtools.Dicom~Leadtools.Dicom.DicomPrintScu~Associate(String,Int32,String,String,DicomPrintScuPrintManagementClassFlags).html

-------------------Here is my code---------

if (printSCU.GetOverlayBoxInstanceUid() != null)

{

DicomOverlayBoxParameters overlayBoxParameters = printSCU.GetDefaultOverlayBoxParameters();

printSCU.UpdateOverlayBox(printSCU.GetOverlayBoxInstanceUid(), null, overlayBoxParameters, true);

}

//-->It always raise Error Invalid Parameter. I debug some value and Debuger shows that

?overlayBoxParameters

{Leadtools.Dicom.DicomOverlayBoxParameters}

MagnifyToNumberOfColumns: -1

OverlayBackgroundDensity: ""

OverlayForegroundDensity: ""

OverlayMagnificationType: ""

OverlayOriginColumn: 1

OverlayOriginRow: 1

OverlayOrImageMagnification: ""

OverlaySmoothingType: ""

?printSCU.GetOverlayBoxInstanceUid()

""

I call method: printSCU.UpdateOverlayBox(printSCU.GetOverlayBoxInstanceUid(), null, overlayBoxParameters, true);

-->It raise Exception

?ex.Message

"Incorrect parameter."

Please Help me as soon as possible because I am in an Emergency Situation

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Edited by moderator Wednesday, September 23, 2020 9:49:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Fixed link

#5 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2009 10:43:25 AM(UTC)

Walter  
Walter

Groups: Tech Support

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hello,

1.) You likely need to realize the Annotations to the image prior to printing it. This will burn the annotation into the data of the image, and they will thus be one entity rather than two.

2.) What SCP application are you using to test this?

Have you tried DVTk's printer SCP emulator?

Are you getting any errors on the SCP?

Also, what build version of Leadtools.dll do you have?
Walter Bates
Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo

#6 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2009 4:43:01 PM(UTC)
yourfriend20030

2 Leadtools staff!
May be there is some misunderstandings between us on some topics about Dicom printer. So you have delete my topics and not answered to me.
My Problem about Printing Annotation here is not to print it by using AnnPrinter or RasterImagePrinter. The printer I want is Dicom Printer.
Now I will show you my problems in a clear and detailed way:

I have a Dicom Image file and an Ann file that containings some Annotation Objects of that very Dicom image. I WANT TO PRINT ANNOTATION OBJECTS to a Dicom Printer. I have used DicomPrintScu class to print my Dicom Image to DicomPrinter But Could not to show or print Annotation of it.
So Can you tell me or send me your Code to solve that problem.
I need it very much as soon as possible.
p/s: All Dicom Image and Annotation object will be printed on the Film for Doctors in the hospitals.

Thanks in advance!

#7 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2009 4:49:45 PM(UTC)
yourfriend20030

Hi leadtools Staff!
I am woking with Dicom printer. I have sent my dicom image successflly to Dicom printer by using your DicomPrintScu Class. Now I want to draw some text on the film(not only image). I don't know How to do that. I think about Annotation Objects may be suitable for my case.
Can you give me some simple Solution to solve my problem. I really need it as soon as possible.

Currently I have Dicom File(dcm) and a Annotation file(ann). Please tell me How to print Annotation together with Dicom image to a Dicom Printer

Thanks in advance!
p/s: Remember that I don't need to use AnnPrinter , RasterImagePrinter or to print it to a normal printer. I only want to print Annotation objects to a Dicom Printer.

#8 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2009 9:37:55 PM(UTC)
yourfriend20030

Hi leadtools staff!
1. I am very glad when hearing your solution of Option one, because long time no answer from your staff.
for option one, can you tell me how to realize the Annotations to the image prior to printing it.
I don't know how to realize it by C# because I don't find any codes in your examples after installing Leadtools V16.
Thus, Please tell me the code how to realize Annotations to the Dicom image?

2. I am using a Virtual Dicom Printer named "Bunny" that writen in VB6. My Dicom Image viewed very good by that virtual Dicom printer. But if I debug the code I tell you. It will raise this error. THat's it make me understand and need to have your help.
About the version of Leadtools, ofcourse I am using the lastest trial version of leadtool downloaded from your website. Currently, I am using Leadtools.dll version 16.0.0.2

Please help me to solve my problem, especially the option 1(How to realize annotation to the Image)

Thanks in advance!

#9 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2009 9:45:22 PM(UTC)
yourfriend20030

Please remember that I am currently using MedicalViewer to display my Dicom Image. I am not using RasterImageViewer

#10 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2009 1:38:12 PM(UTC)

Walter  
Walter

Hello,

In order to print the annotation and DICOM image together, you will need to realize the annotation to the image. If you do not realize the annotations, they will not be printed with the image. You can find an example of this using the MedicalViewer here:
http://support.leadtools.com/SupportPortal/cs/forums/22026/ShowPost.aspx

Your dlls are out of date. I recommend sending an email to support@leadtools.com with the following information so that you can get the latest dll:
1. The company you work for
2. The LEADTOOLS serial number(s) you own (if you are evaluating, just say so)
3. The name(s) of the developer(s) using the serial number
4. A link to this forum post

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Walter Bates
Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo

#11 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2009 4:30:28 PM(UTC)
yourfriend20030

Thanks very much for your highly valuable and timely help. I appreciate your support!
I have solved this as your guide
Thanks a gain and wish all of you a nice day!
(^_^)

#12 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2009 4:36:46 PM(UTC)
yourfriend20030

Ah convenient to the hand,
I am using your trial version before buying your products. So I don't have Company Name as well as serial number. But I still need to know and have the patch of leadtools.dll or other dll to solved the option 2. If you persist in having them. I really don't know how to have them.
Please show me solution for option2 when users using trial version.
Thanks in advance!

#13 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2009 6:13:34 PM(UTC)
yourfriend20030

I am facing a new problem with multiframe dicom image
Assume that I have a Multipage Dicom Image. For example 6 page.
I turn to page 1 and draw a rectangle Annotation object on it.
Then I turn to page 2 and draw a Ruler Annotation object on it.
the remain page I don't draw any Annotation objects on them.
My problem is I don't how to realize the multipage image like that because I want to realize to only page of the image that's containing Annotation objects.
Please help me and show me your solution for it.
Thanks in advance!

#14 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2009 9:41:03 AM(UTC)

Walter  
Walter

If you are using a trial version, please simply say so, and provide as much of the indicated information as possible when emailing support.

Regarding printing different annotations on different frames, this is something you'll need to handle internally. The process will be similar to the project here:
http://support.leadtools.com/SupportPortal/cs/forums/9513/ShowPost.aspx

The idea is to load and save the annotations for each frame (or page for raster images). Currently, the MedicalViewer has it's methods for this, but they only allow you to write to file. The above project uses memory streams, since this is a better solution than writing temporary files for each frame. Please send an email to support@leadtools.com with a link to this forum post so that I can submit a feature request for this to be added.

To work around this, you can use the GetAnnotationContainer and SetAnnotationContainer methods to get access to the annotations for the viewer cell. Then use the AnnCodecs.Load and Save methods (as shown by the above demo), to use memory streams to handle individualized annotations for the different frames.
Walter Bates
Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo