Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2008 6:05:07 AM(UTC)
programsunlimited

Groups: Registered

I am pulling a raw image of an x-ray from a scanner and need to import the pixels in the proprietary file format to a file format that I can use with the Leadtools SDK. I have information about the file such as the size of the structure in bytes, the number of pixels in the X and Y directions, pixel pitches and bits per pixel.

The pixels are stored in a
file which starts with two 16-bit WORDs that specify the number of pixels in the X
and in the Y dimensions, respectively. 
This is followed by the array of WORD pixels.  The array is organized as successive rows
arranged first scanned to last scanned, first pixel to last pixel.  The first word in the array is the upper
left corner of the image, followed by the second pixel of the first row, then
the third pixel of the first row, and so on.  The value of each pixel relates to the relative intensity of the signal collected for that pixel with low values corresponding to low or no signal.

I'm using Medical Imaging v16 SDK and am using the .NET components. A basic example or suggestion as to the best Leadtool functions to use in converting this raw pixel data into a usable image format would be much appreciated.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2008 5:28:25 AM(UTC)

Yasir Alani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

If you have the RAW data saved on disk, then try to load the image in our .NET Main Raster demo using File => Open Raw.

Does it open correctly? If yes, then you can save the image in any of the supported output formats.