Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, January 3, 2005 6:23:39 AM(UTC)
komar.zsolt

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I have the following problem:

I use LEADTools Document Imaging Toolkit v14. Now I wanted to test some ISIS scanning using a Kodak i80 scanner anf its ISIS driver (from Kodak).

When I just paste the VB Example to a VB project and try to run it, ISISAcquireMulti returns 20789 ( Color Space - Invalid structure size ).

My PIXDFLTN version is unfortunately 56.3.260.1571. Is it the reason?

What can be the problem?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2005 5:18:21 AM(UTC)

Otis  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Thank you for contacting LEADTOOLS. LEADTOOLS ISIS support is still included with LEADTOOLS Document Imaging products for a limited time in an effort to move our customers into the FastTWAIN technology. FastTWAIN has many advantages over ISIS including no scanner driver licensing issues and in some cases better performance. The current implementation of LEADTOOLS ISIS does not support the current version of ISIS drivers and only supports ISIS drivers v55.1.260.832 and older. At this time, LEAD has not planned to maintain ISIS in the future due to the restrictions imposed by Pixel Translations.