Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2008 11:41:55 PM(UTC)
Mario Cruz

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I'm trying to use your toolkit in a c# project vs2005, but I'm begginer in DirectShow and I'm sure that I don't know to use it correctly.

I expose you my needs;

my project receives 4 to 16 simultaneous UDP MPEG2TS streams,
 it has to add overlay image, text and timestamp and shows and captures each stream in localmachine and sends by UDP the new streams with overlay.

I read Multimedia help files and I saw the examples projects,

I tried with several activex AxltmmPlayCtrl, and i assigned UDP source to each one, when i started the project, it freezed and memory use was increasing to 400mbs, but didn't show anything.

The same test with only one control worked fine. (I check UDP Streams Sources with another players and they're ok).

On the other hand, I tried with AxltmmCaptureCtrl to capture, but in its property VideoDevices only show me the local sources, so, i don't know how to interconnect the ltmmPlayCtrl udp source and ltmmCaptureCtrl.

With overlay text and image, i have another two questions, with overlay image i need enable in layer transparency, Opacity and transparency propertie and with overlay text i need put timestamp, but i don't find anything about this in Video Text Overlay Filter.

finally, in UDP transport module, first receive and after send new streams, is there any event about the state of UDP transport, for instance, what happens if a UDP source stream finish, i have a callback notification or something like this??

forgive me for my poor english and thanks in advance,
        Mario Cruz.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 4:46:04 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Mario,
How exactly are you creating and using the Play controls? Are you using in a Multi-thread environment? If yes, please note that the thread that creates our ltmmPlay control (or any of our controls) is in the single-threaded apartment state (ApartmentState.STA).

Other than that, if you got one to work, there should be no problem in getting another one to work. Did you try with 2 controls? If 2 controls work correctly, the failure to display a larger number of streams might be because the computer became overloaded and could not keep up with all the processing and resources requirements.

About other issues, please start a new forum thread for each issue.

#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:58:00 AM(UTC)
Mario Cruz

Groups: Registered

Adam,
       Thank you, you're right, in other machine works correctly.

thanks....