Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 7:34:41 PM(UTC)
Gunasekaran

Groups: Registered

Hello

I am
using lead tools licensed version 15.0, working in VB.Net environment using Medical Viewer demo project. how can i restrict the Scale value when i gone to particular(original image size)size?Does is it possible? waiting for quick reply...

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 5:54:20 AM(UTC)

Yasir Alani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Do you mean you want to limit the allowed values of zooming percent to a specific range? If yes, how exactly are you performing zooming?

#3 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 8:10:26 PM(UTC)
Gunasekaran

Groups: Registered

Hi

yes.. i want to limit the Zooming action. i am using the following code for perfom zooming action.
_medicalViewer.SetAction(MedicalViewerActionType.Scale, MedicalViewerMouseButtons.Left, MedicalViewerActionFlags.Active)

suppose when i perform zooming action that image size(width and height) will be increasing in this case(that image reaches original size(width and height) ) i want to limit or stop the scale action properties.

#4 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2008 5:16:16 AM(UTC)

Yasir Alani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

If you don't want the zoom factor to go above 100%, try to detect when the zooming is being done, and when the scale goes above 100%, change it using the Leadtools.MedicalViewer.MedicalViewerScale Class.