Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 7:30:05 PM(UTC)
Gunasekaran

Groups: Registered

Hello

I am
using lead tools licensed version 15.0, working in VB.Net environment using Medical Viewer control. I am using the following code for drawing the line with measurement.
Dim ruler As MedicalViewerAnnotationRuler = New MedicalViewerAnnotationRuler
ruler.SimpleRuler = True
_medicalViewer.SetActionProperties(MedicalViewerActionType.AnnotationRuler, ruler)
_medicalViewer.SetAction(MedicalViewerActionType.AnnotationRuler, MedicalViewerMouseButtons.Left, MedicalViewerActionFlags.Active)
how can i get the measurement value from the annotation ruler? why i want that value i have to calculate the differents between big line and small line and i have to show the value in textbox. kindly help as early as possible...

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 10:36:06 PM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Set the SimpleRuler Property to false. Setting it to True, draws the ruler without tick marks (which means that the ruler will simply be a line)

#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 11:51:06 PM(UTC)
Gunasekaran

Hi Lubani

I got the measurements value from the above code, (for example if i draw the the line on the image it shows line and their measurement like 3.5 cm) In this case how can i get the 3.5 cm Value from the annotation rulaer to a textbox. why i want that value means i draw 2 lins but different length first line is 2.5 cm and second line is 3.5 cm, now i have to show the differents between these 2 lines in TEXTBOX how can i? i have attached the image...
File Attachment(s):
image.zip (3kb) downloaded 25 time(s).

#4 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 4:53:21 AM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

Guna,
In LEADTOOLS version 16 there is a method called GetAnnotationContainer Method which you can use to get the values in the annotation object.

However, such method does not exist in version 15, the only way for you would be to save the annotation objects that you have in your medical viewer, then load them into a RasterImageViewer object and use this object to get to the annotation container and then to the ruler object.

#5 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:20:07 PM(UTC)
Gunasekaran

Hi

Thank for ur reply.. if have any sample code send me the code....

#6 Posted : Saturday, October 25, 2008 11:04:22 PM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

I do not have a sample code that does that. However, you check one of our Annotation demos that use our RasterViewer to load and save annotation. You can find a demo here:

[LEADTOOLS 15\Examples\DotNet\VB\AnnotationsDemo]