Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 4:16:34 AM(UTC)

riggson  
riggson

Groups: Registered

Hi!

I've a little problem with displaying Images using the RasterImageViewer. I try to something like this

dim img1 as RasterImage ' multipage tiff file
dim img2 as RasterImage ' multipage tiff file

' loading 2 images

myViewer.Image = img1
myViewer.Image = img2

After that I try to access to img1 but I get an error message: "No pages in this image". If I debug img1 the pageCount and some other values are ok. But most values are "Reference not found!".

How can I "unload" img1 from the RasterImageViewer so that I can change the image source for the viewer?

Thanks
Riggson

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 10:53:32 AM(UTC)

jigar  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

The code you posted should be working as you would like.  As long as you don't set img1 to Nothing, it should keep a valid reference to the object.  Try setting myViewer.Image = img2 first, and then set it to img1, to see if it does the same thing for img2.  It could be that somewhere else in your code img1 is being dereferenced.  myViewer.Image is just an object and it'll reference any object you assign to it.  If you assign a different object to myViewer.Image, it will just point to the new one.  It will not destroy the previous object.