Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, June 9, 2008 3:09:51 AM(UTC)
leftback

Groups: Registered

I can imagine you have been asked this before but Im not having much look with searching for a similar post.

What I want to know is can I somehow force annotations to appear to display at the same pensizes/font sizes during a zoom.

I dont want to scale the annotations down as I want to keep the measurments etc but I would like to be able to zoom in on an area that has an annotation inside it and still see the annotation in the same size as it was before I zoomed in (ie not magnified larger by the zoom)

I hope I am expressing this clearly enough that you can understand.

Best Regards

Thanks

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 10, 2008 3:14:37 AM(UTC)

Yasir Alani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

You should be able to do this using the Fixed property.

To demonstrate this, open one of our Annotation demos,
create an annotation that contains text. Then right-click on the annotation and
select Text Properties > Fixed. In the Text Properties dialog, check the Fixed box in the Fixed tab.

When you zoom in or out the image, the annotation size remains the same.

#3 Posted : Friday, July 18, 2008 4:36:37 AM(UTC)
leftback

Groups: Registered

unfortunately with this approach if i change the raster image size, which i do frequently, the annotations do not appear at the correct position anymore

#4 Posted : Friday, July 18, 2008 5:03:28 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Is this Vincent?  I believe I've been working with you or someone from your company regarding this problem.  If so, please stick with one medium of communication so that we do not have multiple agents working on the same issue.  This will ensure that you get the most efficient support possible.  If not, then I apologize for the confusion and you can ignore me on that =).

All of the annotations' properties are based in bitmap coordinates.  If you want the text (or other properties not affecting the actual value of the annotation) to be a standard size in client coordinates, you'll have to convert the client values into bitmap values using Transformer.*ToLogical.  

For example, if you want the text to be 18 pixels high in client coordinates, then you need to convert 18 to bitmap coordinates using LenghToLogical, then use that value for the Font.Size.Value property.