Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, April 25, 2008 11:53:45 AM(UTC)

dbutler  
dbutler

Groups: Registered

When i call ImageProcessing.ColorMerge() there is pagefile memory used that i am unable to recover until the application is closed.  Since i am writing this code within a service the memory leak just continues to grow until ultimately i have to restart the service.  Below is a snippet of what i am trying to accomplish using (i believe) LeadTools v13. 

LEAD.Drawing.Bitmap LeadBitmap = new LEAD.Drawing.Bitmap('ImageToLoad');
LEAD.Drawing.Imaging.ImageProcessing.ImageProcessing IP = new LEAD.Drawing.Imaging.ImageProcessing.ImageProcessing();

LEAD.Drawing.Imaging.ImageProcessing.ImageProcessing.ColorSeparationConstants flags =   LEAD.Drawing.Imaging.ImageProcessing.ImageProcessing.ColorSeparationConstants.RGB;
LEAD.Drawing.Image[] planes = IP.ColorSeparate(LeadBitmap,flags);
IP.Intensity(planes[2],iIntensity);

IP.ColorMerge(LeadBitmap,flags,planes);

for(int i=0; i<planes.Length; i++) planes[i].Dispose();

GC.Collect();
GC.WaitForPendingFinalizers();

IP = null;

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, April 27, 2008 3:57:11 AM(UTC)

Yasir Alani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

What is the build number (version info) for LEADTOOLS that you currently have?

Could you send me a small working test project (not the full
application) that shows the problem? Please pack the project in a ZIP or RAR file and post it here. If you don't want to post it here, please send it to support@leadtools.com and mention this forum post.

#3 Posted : Monday, April 28, 2008 4:33:02 AM(UTC)

dbutler  
dbutler

I believe the version im using is   13.0.0.50.   I viewed the properties of one of the lead dlls.  If there is a better way to obtain the version info please let me know.  I have attached a project that I have been using to test the problems i have explained.  Thanks alot for your help. 

#4 Posted : Monday, April 28, 2008 6:02:28 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

I'm sorry, but I had to delete your attachment because it contained some of our DLLs.  Please repost your attachment following these guidelines:

1.) Zip the file(s) up.
2.) Make sure it is less than 5 MB.  If it is larger, please send an email to support@leadtools.com and we'll send you FTP instructions.
3.) Remove ANY AND ALL unlock codes and LEADTOOLS DLLs.
4.) Do not click the preview button, the attachment will not show up when you post it.

If you do not wish to post your file(s) on the forum since they are publically viewable, please send an email to support@leadtools.com and make sure that you include a link to this forum post.

#5 Posted : Monday, April 28, 2008 6:30:33 AM(UTC)

dbutler  
dbutler

Sorry about that.  I sent an email to support@leadtools.com with the attached project (with dlls removed). 

Thanks.

#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2008 12:34:15 PM(UTC)
AndyMerryman

Has there been any updates to this memory leak?
Thanks,
Andy

#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2008 11:56:16 PM(UTC)

Yasir Alani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Andy,

The other customer was using old DLLs, he updated with the latest build and that seemed to solve his problem. The latest build for LEADTOOLS 13 DLLs is 13.0.0.132.

If you have older build, go to http://support.leadtools.com and go to the "SDK Patches" tab (you need to login before this). You should find the patches for LEADTOOLS 13 there. If you can't see that tab, then you must register your product on the support portal in the "My Profile" tab.

If the latest patches did not solve your problem, please create a new thread and discuss your problem in full in it.